To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 2134170Job Title: QA Supervisor
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job Title: QA Supervisor
California's largest beverage bottler company located in Orange county is seeking a QA Supervisor. Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the food or beverage production industry.
This position is responsible for routine functions directly or through QA Technicians. Responsible for the training of technicians and procedures for inspecting and testing customers products. May also include responsibility for actual inspection and testing operations.Compensation: $22-$25
• Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times.
- Supervise the department for performing timely execution of product and packaging evaluations.
- Ensure that departmental, company, customer and regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure that customer requirements for obtaining line analysis reports and line samples are met.
- Communicate and coordinate with the manufacturing departments to ensure a concerted and proactive team effort is maintained.
- Supervise the training of QA Technicians and ensure that proper skill sets are developed and documented.
- Assure that equipment and reagents are being calibrated and labeled.
- Establish sampling plans in the various steps of the following processes (may be a routine requirement) if perceived to be necessary:
- Troubleshoot and identify causes of quality deviations and provide recommendations for corrective and preventative measures.
- Perform GMP, HACCP and Sanitation Inspections.
- Available 24 hours a day via cell phone.
- Audit the production areas to assure the customer's requirements are being met.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as well as working in a team.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree with some courses in food science, biology, microbiology, chemistry preferred.
- Education may be waived in lieu of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in quality assurance/control function or supervisory experience
Location: Anaheim, CA
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."