Hiring Immediately – Free Training
Starting salary: $19.50
BONUS: up to $3000 based on license
Location: 1409 Manchester St., Beloit, WI 53511
Looking for a great career that offers work/life balance?
Do you like engaging with your community?
At Durham School Services, getting students to school safely, on time, and ready to learn® is what we do. The diverse teams that make up National Express and our affiliated companies have a wide range of skills, professional experience and expertise that drive industry leadership in the transportation sector. National Express offers countless opportunities for career development in transportation. After one hundred years of business, our workforce sets the standard for world-class customer service and positive employee relations.
Perks & Benefits:
- No Experience Necessary
- CDL Training Provided and Paid Company Training
- Now offering on demand pay! On demand pay allows you to access your earned wages before your pay date
- Paid Weekly
- 20 Hours Per Week Guarantee, additional hours available
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Monday to Friday, Part-Time Morning and Afternoons
- Child Ride Along Program
- Able to make a difference in a child"s day, every day!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver"s license for 3 years
- DOT Physical and Drug Screen required
At National Express our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
NELLC follows all Federal, state, and local COVID-19 safety requirements. National Express LLC"s independent subsidiaries and affiliates are an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.