ACS group has an immediate need for a Administrative Assistant with experience in the Energy Industry. This is a 6 months contract opportunity and is located in Waltham, MA. Our client is a leading Energy organization.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: Administrative assistant, MS Excel, Independent
- The Construction Coordinator, under the general direction of the In-House Construction Director, performs a variety of complex administrative projects, for the department primarily related to a specific organizational function.
- Coordinates meetings and events; completes special projects as assigned.
- Maintains and updates training reports; Researches and prepares a variety of other reports.
- Minimum two-year degree in Business or 5-year business experience.
- Must have Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Conscientious and common-sense work habits
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through four operating brands - AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics - each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. Recognitions include: #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia (2014); Ranked by SIA as the Second Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2015); and winner of Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2016). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the U.S. and India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.