Robert Half Finance & Accounting is partnering with an established but growing construction client in New Orleans in search of a dynamic Controller. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is ready to start a long term career with growth potential to CFO. Our privately held client offers a very competitive compensation, benefits package, and bonus potential. Under the direction of the leadership team, the Controller will oversee and manage the financial activities of the company, including providing leadership and direction to the accounting team.
To be considered for an interview, candidates will have the following:
• 8+ years of progressive full cycle accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required; CPA required
• Experience in construction industry required
• Experience in corporate tax or previous public accounting tax experience highly preferred
• Extensive financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, month end close, financial statement preparation, accounts payable, cost accounting, billing and receivables experience required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for daily interaction with executive team, clients and staff members
• Go getter mentality with a desire for professional growth
• Hands on leadership experience and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
• Proficiency in ERP (Deltek, Sage, Viewpoint, SAP, Dynamics, etc.) and Excel
For confidential consideration, contact Hayley Euper at
or apply today! Thank you for your interest in Robert Half!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Controller
for more information.