The primary responsibility of the ServiceNow Administrator is for the day-to-day administration, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform supporting key ITIL processes like Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Employee Self Service and other service modules.
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to process and workflows in ITSM, PPM, and ITOM modules
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, and testing
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
- Communicate ServiceNow process, operations and capability information to all levels of management and the business.
- Work with business & IT users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows, as well as determine where ServiceNow can fit into business processes to improve services
- Develop systems integrations and process automation - fully utilizing the platform's workflow capabilities, including Orchestration
- Coordinate integration with on and off-site systems utilizing resources from other technical teams.
- Activate plugins, work with UI & data policies, business rules, access control levels, alerts & notifications, import & update sets
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards & homepages. Utilize Performance Analytics to collect historical data.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades across multiple instances
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation - to management, staff, and other employees so that issues are well understood as they are resolved
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, installation, maintenance, and implementation of applications, packaged programs, and hardware components supporting company business processes and operations. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, designs, and supports operating systems, database, utilities software, packaged software, and infrastructure hardware products. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with customer software, packaged software, and hardware products. At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure used throughout the IT solution set.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of information systems/information technology experience
- At least 4 years of information systems/information technology experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related field
- ServiceNow System Administration certification and/or ServiceNow Application Development certification
- Exposure to ITIL v3, specifically in the area of incident, problem & change, ITIL v.3 Foundations certification preferred
- 6+ months' experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow Developer, configuring core Service Now ITSM, ITOM, and PPM applications
- Experience with migrating code from lower environments up to production
It's Uptime at International
- Decision Quality
- Drive For Results
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job Posting
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Server (Computer Science)