At UHS, we're looking for exceptional people who share our vision and values, who share our focus on hard work, enthusiasm, teamwork, loyalty, trust and cooperation. We've embraced these traits and built a team of employees who consistently work to achieve the highest level of service excellence. People are our most valuable resource at UHS as we are committed to providing high quality acute care and behavioral health services to residents of the communities we serve. We are equally committed to offering our employees unlimited opportunity in an environment that encourages professional development.
Rivendell Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas is looking for a TRANSPORTER.
Hours are flexible with normal schedule being Monday – Friday 7:00a-9:00a and 2:30p-4:30p.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Maintains a safe driving record, with no moving violations.
2. Obeys all applicable traffic laws and safety regulations
3. Demonstrates the gross and fine motor skills necessary to correct vehicle operation, including defensive driving kills in operating company van or similar multi-passenger vehicle, and skills in operating vehicle with transmission.
4. Follows assigned routes and schedule; is consistently prompt.
5. Independently addresses minor maintenance, including fueling vehicle, checking and maintaining routine fluid levels as instructed, and maintaining proper tire inflation.
6. Maintains schedule for planned vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes and tune-ups, and takes vehicle in for these services as approved.
7. Has vehicle washed on regular basis, as approved, and follows procedures.
8. Maintains documents associated with vehicle operation; documents are legible, are completed thoroughly, are completed promptly, and are promptly and properly filed or stored.\Consistently follow instructions related to maintaining proper boundaries with patients and/or clients; seeks direction or clarification from supervisor if questions arise.
9. Strictly maintains confidentiality of patient and company information, properly directing inquiries to supervisor or other appropriated staff member as instructed by supervisor.
10. Alerts Program Director, Charge Nurse and/or other clinical staff to any observation of patient problems or potentially harmful or detrimental behaviors.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent. Must be CPR and Handle With Care certified. (Both certifications can be provided upon hire)
Driving for a facility/Transportation Experience preferred but not required.
Drive Commercial Vehicle