GENERAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT – SARASOTA, FL
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of General Construction Superintendent in Sarasota, Florida.
General Construction Superintendent Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the General Construction Superintendent in Sarasota, FL is between $100,000 and $120,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Warm and inclusive family working environment
- Strong employee tenure/retention
- Over 60 years of proven successful business
- Represented in over 38 states and more than 40 million square feet
- Competitive salary package
General Construction Superintendent Duties & Responsibilities
- Directly responsible for organizing, supervising, scheduling & planning of multiple projects to maximize cost efficiency and motivate employees to complete each project assigned on time and under budget
- Provide technical expertise on site cost estimates, negotiate contracts and change orders, and establish project objectives
- Oversee cost control to include monitoring the preparation of contract documents, apply Budgets, scheduling, contracting and processing of invoices
- Issue design criteria based upon tenant requirements, including copies of general conditions, supplementary general conditions, project requirements, etc.
- Insure building code compliance, know scope of work included in the original pro forma budget and advise management of revisions that may be necessary
- Monitor plan development and specifications for cost effectiveness
- Coordinate all Architect and Engineer designs; review both Architect's and Engineer's plans for adequate details of good quality and conduct design review meetings.
General Construction Superintendent Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a General Contractor or Developer/Owner
- Experience facilitating 20+ projects concurrently and coordinating with many different vendors/subs
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
- Must have stable work history – max 4 employers in 10 years
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Ability to travel to branches/projects as needed
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Manager, Construction Project Superintendent, GC Superintendent, GC Super