To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
MRI - The Boston Group • Manchester, NH
Posted 11 days ago
Management Recruiters has five offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
The Client is a leading high-tech engineering and manufacturing company doing business in southern New Hampshire. They are a major supplier of equipment supplied to US Special Operations Forces. An expansion of business makes an outstanding opportunity for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER who will design, develop and execute software for test stations.Responsibilities:
The SOFTWARE ENGINEER will:
• Collaborate with other engineering disciplines to develop the concept for station design
• Perform conceptual design, programming validation and debugging and documentation of test software
• Develop code using LabVIEW software
• Test and verify the code for proper operation
• Troubleshoot and/or modify current station code for improvements
The SOFTWARE ENGINEER will have:
• BS/MS in CE/CS/EE degree
• 3+ years’ experience in software development
• Intermediate to advanced level of experience with programming in LabVIEW
• Experience using C# software
• Experience with ARM 9, ARM 7, PIC, TI microcontrollers
• Knowledge of opto-mechanical test station design
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Superior knowledge of task/project scoping and execution to schedules
• Hands-on debugging skills with JTAG, simulators/emulators, oscilloscopes
• US Citizenship
• Southern NH/Northern MA residency (will be given preference)
Qualified candidates send your resume to email@example.comCompensation:
$70,000 - $90,000Contact: John Kroehler
3 Executive Park Drive
Bedford, NH 03110
Tel: (603) 669-9800
Date Posted: 1/17/2019