The Executive Associate ("EA") provides superior broad-scale administrative support to the Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer ("CMO") and Senior Vice President, Government Relations & External Affairs ("SVP, Government Relations"). In addition, support will be provided to the Director, Digital Marketing, and the Director, Communications, overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day marketing & communications department activities. The EA serves as the principal point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external constituencies. Work is performed under indirect supervision and requires a high level of independence.
VIDEO INTERVIEW REQUIRED
VIDEO INTERVIEW REQUIRED
To be considered for next steps in the interview process for the Executive Associate opportunity, we require all external applicants to introduce themselves to us through our digital video interview process. (Applicants that are current employees of Connecticut Children's do not need to complete a video interview.) Please complete your application, and then return to this page to complete your digital video interview.
Click HERE to take the first step in your interview process with us, now!
* Proactively manages an extremely active calendar of appointments, ensuring the leadership team's schedule is followed and respected; planning and scheduling meetings, including video and teleconference calls.
* Coordinates all meeting logistics such as conference room reservations, catering orders, preparing agendas, meeting materials, and assists with the creation of presentation materials.
* Assists during meetings by setting up audio/visual, taking minutes, and documenting action items that require follow-up.
* Works closely and effectively with the CMO and the SVP, Government Relations to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
* Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
* Creates and modifies documents in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Oversees and/or arranges special projects and events such as retreats, luncheons/dinners, conferences, and presentations.
* Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures in a fast-paced environment.
* Performs appropriate procurement processing activities, expense management, and invoice processing. Manages all department vendor and sponsorship contracts and financial processing processes with legal, supply chain, finance and accounts payable.
* Supports marketing analytics reporting
* Handles all department specific operational requirements, including time tracking and supporting recruiting and new team member onboarding processes and materials.
* Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares itineraries.
* Completes various projects and ad hoc duties and requests as assigned
Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in related field such as marketing or communications) with a minimum of three years' experience directly supporting and working with C-suite level executives (preferably in a healthcare setting).
* Advanced level expertise of Microsoft Office suite. Google Workspace Platform, SharePoint and other collaboration and project management platform experience desired.
* Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including executives, senior leaders, physicians, clinicians, board members and external partners.
* Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong critical thinking and decision-making capability.
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
* Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
* Positive, proactive attitude; Punctual and dependable; Meticulously thorough and accurate.
* Able to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
* Able to synthesize and package data in visually compelling manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Complex Problem Solving