KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Electric/Electronics Technician - Intermediate
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provides repair/maintenance and fabrication/installation of electrical distribution systems, circuits and devices utilized by the research scientists and engineers in the areas of new product and process development.
- Must be a self-motivated individual capable of self-managing own workload and communicating with clients regarding timing, cost, and other pertinent issues related to assigned tasks.
- The ability to install, startup, maintain, troubleshoot and repair complex electrical equipment and power distribution systems used in laboratories and pilot plants in collaboration with the end-user is essential.
- All work must be in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and all other applicable codes, standards and government regulations.
- Requires a minimum 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area and certified electrician in the state of California.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
National Electrical Codes
Electric Power Distribution