To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VP of Engineering
ExecuNet • Shelton, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position has overall responsibility for all Engineering functions in support of Company’s Wiring Device-Kellems, Bryant and Premise brands serving the industrial, commercial, and residential and datacom markets. This includes administration and management of the various departments and staff to ensure effectiveness in meeting the overall business goals and objectives set as a strategy for Wiring Device-Kellems, Bryant and Premise brands.
This position works closely with other functional leaders in the company, including those in operations, marketing, sales, and finance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership through high level participation with WBP functions of Marketing, Operations, Sales and HR to ensure collaboration and strong working relationships.
- Provide strategic business planning functions including support for new product development strategies which emphasize growth and profit as well as expense and capital budget plans.
- Ensure resources are in place to meet company strategic goals.
- Ability to build and develop a strong engineering team.
- Provide guidance for staff development.
- Provide engineering input at high levels of the organization.
- Represent engineering interests to external groups and organizations.
Skills and Experience
- 10 years working experience within engineering plus 10 additional years at management levels within engineering.
- Knowledge in strategic planning, engineering technology, engineering research, and product development.
- Understanding of business practices, business management and related support functions.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering General
- Masters Degree in Engineering Management