To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PSG Global Solutions • Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
We're looking for a Executive Assistant, working in the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products industry in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, United States.
- Maintain calendars, including coordination of complex internal/external meetings across multiple time zones and making all necessary arrangements including sending invitations, reserving space, audio/webex setup and catering.
- Prepare, review, and process expense reports, and ensure T&E in line with company policy, using Concur expense system.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years’ experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Associate's Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years related administrative experience supporting multiple individuals (experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus but not required)
- Skilled at planning and arranging complex travel (experience w/Concur T&E system)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English - Read/Write/Speak).
- Proficient user of Outlook and other Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
The pay range we're offering is 28 - 35 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.