Seeking an experienced, dedicated, hands-on technician to assist in the daily electrical assembly tasks, electronic assembly testing and circuit troubleshooting that is required to help achieve goals in wide range of projects. The technician will work with mechanical and electrical engineers throughout all project stages.
- Hands-on assembly of mechanical and electrical subsystems.
- Assemble cables, cable harnesses, and connectors.
- Perform cable routing within equipment.
- Assemble printed circuit boards in prototype quantities using a reflow process.
- Testing, diagnosing, and modifying printed circuit boards.
- Electro-mechanical test stand assembly, setup, and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment with little supervision.
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with basic hand, power, and crimp tools.
- Soldering and circuit board assembly.
- Able to assemble equipment from drawings, specifications, and schematics.
- Trained in electrical safety and comfortable working with high voltage.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code.
- Basic Electrical Theory.
- Comfortable providing guidance to junior technicians.
- Computer literacy and writing skills to aid in producing accurate documentation.
- Ability to multitask while remaining efficient and accurate.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 9153
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Lighthouse Placement Services began operations on January 8th, 2001 as a woman-owned small business specializing in placing Engineering and Technical professionals in High Technology positions throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. The firm grew quickly and incorporated on July 7, 2001 as Lighthouse Placement Services, LLC. The company has expanded into the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Information Technology sectors. Investments in hiring and training internal staff, corporate infrastructure, marketing and process improvement have allowed Lighthouse Placement Services to become recognized as an industry leader in the Technical Staffing arena.
View the full profile
In 2015, Lighthouse Placement Services, LLC joined the Staffing 360 Solutions portfolio of companies and became Lighthouse Placement Services, Inc.