To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New London, NH
- Chandelle Whitney
- Phone: 603-526-4635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Account Representative
ClearChoiceMD • New London, NH
Posted 14 days ago
Do you have a passion for helping people in the medical field but want to keep your hands clean?
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is looking for dynamic person to join our medical billing team. We are looking for a Patient Account Representative to assist us with resolving patient questions and collecting patient balances from medical claims. Our ideal candidate has strong communication skills, excellent customer services skills, is always wanting to learn more, and wants to be part of a rapidly growing company with infinite growth potential. You will be part of a team of professionals in a rapidly expanding small business dedicated to urgent care needs in New England. This person reports to the billing manager at the corporate office in New London, NH.
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care provides its community a state of the art facility for all of their Urgent Care needs. Our customers and our employees are our family and we treat each individual with respect. ClearChoiceMD hires talented, hardworking, compassionate, positive-minded individuals to help the communities in which they work. We are looking for medical professionals, new graduates, and advancing leaders to join our family and make a difference.
• Takes incoming patient phone calls averaging 50-70 calls a day
• Answers patient questions and solves billing problems
• Records details of interactions such as inquiries, complaints, comments, or actions taken
• Sets up payment arrangements in accordance with company policy
• Listens, understands, and takes quick action to solve patient issues. Demonstrates empathy while collecting past-due payments.
• Provides an excellent experience with every customer interaction
• Reviews patient accounts to ensure appropriate patient balances
• Responds quickly and appropriately to each correspondence
• Utilizes strong communication and customer service skills
• Consistently practices good judgment and problem-solving skills when handling confidential information
• Comfortable in managing difficult customer issues while working in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 18 years’ old
• Are legally eligible to work in the United States
• At least 1-year experience in medical billing is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation and any other characteristics protected by law