We are searching for an experienced Temporary Jr. Mortgage Processor.
Responsible for the collection, input, and follow up of mortgage loan application data.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties.
1. Responsible for assigning mortgage referrals and new loan applications to the MLO in the assigned market area.
2. Process mortgage application deposits (credit card, checks, and TCU membership)
3. Responsible for ordering appraisals and title work.
4. Follow up on requests for executed application packages.
5. Obtain employment verifications that are required prior to closing.
6. Responsible for communicating with members with regards to the status of the mortgage applications.
7. Assists in the processing and maintenance of all withdrawn and denied files for TCU and Internet website applications including the return of application fees if applicable and the completion of HMDA data in the MortgagebotLOS system.
8. Assist in the backup of the processing team when they have time off.
9. Document HMDA information is correct for annual reporting.
10. Assist in department filing and other functions as required.
11. Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
• Ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, and through written correspondence.
• Good math skills
• Computer literacy (Windows environment) Data entry skills required.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate ordering of required mortgage loan information.
• Responsible for the accurate disbursement of application fees for denied and withdrawn files.
• Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
• Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
• High School Diploma (GED) or equivalent skills and abilities.
15.0000 - 18.7500
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Bank Secrecy Act
Office Of Foreign Assets Controls