Propel is looking for a Receptionist to join their Knoxville team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
As a REceptionist you will greet customers and visitors, making them feel welcome. Answer incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate department or individual.
• Greet customers and visitors
• Answer phone calls and direct as needed, following an established call routing protocol
• Develop a working knowledge of Propel specific programs, including:
• Propel Port: search employee and client listings, knowledge of content
• Propel Support: submit IT tickets
• Agency management system (Sagitta): basic functions including client lookup, determining account stakeholders
• Phone system (Zoom): transferring and routing incoming calls, meeting invites, processing after hours calls
• Process incoming mail, including scanning and routing to appropriate team or individual (note: duties related to mail processing may vary based on location)
• Process outgoing mail and fedex shipments
• Maintain supply ordering system in conjunction with corporate policies and standards
• Request work orders for building maintenance and tenant services issues
• Ensure meeting room technology is in a ready state; assist employees and guests with meeting room technology and connectivity for presentations
• Complete ongoing projects which vary by location (indexing in ImageRight, transcribing school injury reports, maintaining the certificates inbox for undeliverable items, pulling endorsements/policies on carrier websites, etc)
• Complete as-needed project work for various departments as time allows
• Clean and organize kitchens and production areas as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Outlook: Email, calendaring, managing faxes
• Word: basic formatting, editing, layout knowledge
• Excel: worksheet fundamentals, editing and formatting, data input
• Excellent customer service skills; friendly and outgoing
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently; strong work ethic to focus among distractions Experience and Education:
• HS Diploma or equivalent required, some college or vocational training is preferred
• Previous customer service experience is required; reception experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Receptionist, Location: Luttrell, TN - 37779
- Calendaring Software
- Customer Service