Patient Access SpecialistCompensation:
$13.00 to $15.00 hourly
We currently have an open position for a detail-oriented Patient Access Specialist who enjoys helping others and is passionate about growing their career in the healthcare industry. You will perform a variety of administrative healthcare duties. Do you love interacting with patients and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Answering and routing phone calls in accordance with office policies
• Greeting, registering patients, and scheduling patient appointments
• Verifying and updating patient and insurance information
• Observing strict patient confidentiality in dealing with callers and patients
• Ensuring completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures prior to admission into the hospital system
• Previous experience with a practice management system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness; process patients and public inquiries with poise and efficiency
• Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
• Minimum of one year of previous patient registration experience or in a related role
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. Apply with us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Patient Access Specialist
for more information.
- Patient Registration
- Health Care
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Access