You will succeed in this Project Manager role if you love organization and working across teams. This Project Manager position via Robert Half will ensure the precise execution of marketing projects, and is for a results-oriented candidate. This Project Manager opportunity is for a long-term contract / temporary to hire position based in the Columbus, Ohio area.
How you will make an impact
- For every project, ensure the most necessary elements are delivered in a defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints
- Guide the efficient flow of work and information through marketing, creative, and production departments
- Track and monitor progress, manage job files, route projects, organize schedules, and conduct status meetings
- Ability to use your discretion and act on it
- Present information both orally and in writing to executive management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Proficiency in Creative Concepts
- Adobe InDesign experience desired
- Adobe Photoshop experience required
- A qualified candidate would be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Understanding of business and technical requirements analysis, documentation, modeling and testing methodologies & development
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance & Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- It's a bonus if you have a Project Management and/or Business Systems Analyst Certification
- Strong project planning and management tasks, business systems support functions and project costing techniques
- Previous accounting function with a key role in system projects is preferred in aspiring candidates
- Past experience with Microsoft Project, SmartSheet or other similar project management software applicationsInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager, Creative Services and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager, Creative Services
for more information.
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Business Systems
- Certified Project Management Professional