The Crude Oil Scheduler will be part of the Crude Oil Supply & Trading team which is responsible for buying, selling, trading and scheduling deliveries of Crude Oil to supply Motiva's refinery system and engage in value adding and optimization activities. The Crude Oil Scheduler will report to the Manager, Crude Oil Supply & Trading.
- Attend and participate in daily, weekly and ad hoc Crude Oil group planning meetings to review and discuss refinery run plans, changes to those plans, inventories at Motiva supply terminals, pipeline activities, marine vessel progress, interactions with refinery scheduling team and outside logistics partners.
- Learn about and engage in the various Crude Oil logistical markets that Motiva deals in as directed by the Manager, Crude Oil Supply & Trading. This includes pipelines throughout North America, crude oil terminals in all geography Motiva operates in, ports and berths throughout the world.
- Build and maintain; external relationships with crude oil scheduling counterparts and internal relationships with all groups involved with the end to end crude oil supply and logistics space.
- Establish detailed understanding of crude oil transportation and terminal logistics related to the crude oils Motiva runs in its refining system.
- Learn how to utilize various Motiva systems and third party systems to track crude oil purchases, movements and inventories.
- Learn about and engage in various refinery focused meetings and projects including new crude reviews, diet optimization, grade blending, and logistics optimization.
- Understand and adhere to Motiva's established corporate compliance and credit policies.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Five years of business experience.
- Awareness of refining operations.
- Demonstrated ability to be inquisitive, collaborative (build networks and trust), action oriented while managing complexity and ambiguity. Being resilient in an environment of constant change and challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering.
- Experience with crude oil operations.
- Experience with or awareness of middle and back office work processes and policies
Product Quality Assurance
Support Testing Activity