ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains housekeeping standards at all times.
- Performs sanding, polishing, cleaning, assembly and packing job tasks as assigned.
- Flexible to work on all packing/assembly operations including but not limited to Camshelving, Bus Box, Coldfest, All Structural Web items, and Dishrack.
- Operate necessary assembly equipment with proper training.
- Required to read and follow assembly schedule, write tickets and make labels
- Must have reliable and consistent attendance as well as be punctual and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally maneuver up to a 135 pound part. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)