To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
- Rachel Massey
- Phone: 7039951548
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Immediate Subcontracts Openings
Aerotek • Fairfax, VA
Posted 1 month ago
View Job Posting
Our client in Fairfax VA has several immediate Subcontracts openings. This is for Mid-level and Senior Opportunities. Qualified candidates will have an interview scheduled with 48 hours of resume submission.
- Cradle to grave federal government subcontracting contracting experience required.
- 3-10 years of subcontract experience required.
- Must be experienced with Costpoint/SharePoint
- Experience with negotiating, closeouts, doc reviews, on-sales agreements and so forth
- Preparation of Request for Quotes (RFQ), and/or Request for Proposals (RFP) packages
- Receive subcontractors' responses to RFQ/RFP and determine each subcontractor's ability to meet Company and Procurement requirements including preparation of justifications, price/cost analysis, and negotiation memorandums
- Prepare, issue and negotiate subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Ensure timely processing of subcontract requisitions
- Verification of accuracy and completion of proposal packages; coordinate with other divisions to clarify and ensure data is accurate
- Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
- Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings
- Interface with other divisions including, but not limited to Program team, Accounting, Contracts, and Senior Management teams.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.