Due to new Customer Partnerships we are growing and expanding our business and as a result, we are looking for new talent to join our team!
The Stock Clerk maintains high standards of cleanliness, stock levels, and customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Required to provide exceptional customer service
• Liable for maintaining company cleanliness standards
• Maintain company safety standards
• Responsible for proper merchandising and rotation of daily product received
• Demonstrate proper storage, fronting/facing, end-cap maintenance and signage of product
• Proper ordering of product as applicable
• Proper procedures regarding shrink and inventory controls
• All other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, the Stock Clerk must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be dependable. Must be organized, detailed, and accurate. Must have strong communication skills with ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma, GED or related experience with a minimum of three (3) months' experience in a retail cashier role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled