To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loan Processor Team Lead
D.R. HORTON, INC. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Loan Processor Team Lead for their Financial Services Regional Department. The right candidate will assist the Regional Processing Manager by handling weekly pipeline calls with branch managers, field questions from the loan processors and be the point of contact for the branches that you work directly with. In the Regional Processing Manager’s absence, the Team Leader will assign incoming files. These duties would be in addition to processing mortgage loans and providing high level of customer service to our builders as well as our home buyers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the loan processors with questions and issues on guidelines and loan files.
- Provide support for the Regional Processing Manager as needed, when they are unavailable or out of the office.
- Assist the Regional Processing Manager in identifying training needs.
- Assist in daily pipeline management to include monitoring the following reports; Projected to Close, Timeline Exception, Loan Approval Conditions.
- Monitor and train on customer service maintaining company published ExCEED score goals.
- Mentor new loan processors.
- Monitor and train team to maintain QC score of 1.00.
- Monitor and train team to maintain Avg # Suspense Items score of 2.00.
- Ensure that the processors on your team maintain a Timeline Exception of less than 15%.
- Ensure that the processing team follows all DHI Mortgage policies and procedures regarding the processing of loan applications.
- DHI Processing Loan Processor Team Leaders will process on a minimum of 8 loans per month. They must have strong organizational skills in order to handle more than the minimum 8 loans and be responsible to meet deadlines when heavy periods of volume exist throughout the month.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual must have a valid and current Mortgage Loan Originator License as required per state regulations.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.