To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Rochester, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for assembly of small or medium sized parts, fitting and/or adjustment of interrelated parts and/or assembly, adjustment and repair of subassemblies and major assemblies. May involve mechanical, optical and electrical/electronic operations. Requires use of wide range of hand and power tools, electrical or mechanical fixtures and gauges, standard measuring devices such as dial indicators, micrometers or voltmeters, drills, jigs, fixtures and light materials. Responsible for inspection and testing of own work and work of others.
• Produces quality work in a timely manner
• Assembles product using Electronic Process Details
• Assembly of sub assemblies including cables, mechanical assemblies, etc.
• Testing as required by process details
• Mechanical assembly of subs and final units
• Responsible for self-inspection of assemblies
• Responsible for supporting Engineering during prototype stage and other reworks
• Makes suggestions for updates to process details utilizing ECN's
• Able to use ERP system to complete tasks as required
• Follows all Company ESD procedures and policies
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Other responsibilities as required
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Two or more years' electronics assembly experience or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Requirements
• Ability to solder/de-solder/rework assemblies/SMT experience
• Ability to read and follow directions
• Ability to speak English
• Able to read color coded Process Details
• Able to navigate and locate files on the computer
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.