Applicants must have living accommodations in the Pittsburgh, PA area or moving to the area within the next four weeks. This is NOT a remote position.
Tenacity is a Sales and Marketing Firm that is an exciting fusion of new technology and old fashion techniques. We are located in the Pittsburgh area and are RAPIDLY EXPANDING... We are planning to expand into 10 more locations within the next year! We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus on the face-to-face event marketing industry!
As a member of the Tenacity family, you will be the first impression a customer gets as they approach our events. We are looking for inviting, high-energy, passionate, and positive candidates with amazing work ethics. Because we know our employees are the most important ingredient in our success, we only recruit the best and provide hands-on paid training, support, and recognition. No experience is necessary! We will teach you everything you need to know in order to be successful on the job. We believe that if you train someone properly the first time, you will create long-term vs. short-term results.
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral
- Closely work with Account Managers and Campaign managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set an example as a front-line representative between consumers and corporate clientele
- Train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns.
- Manage our event promotions, and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Being a brand ambassador for the company and representing the brand positively at all times.
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns.
- MUST be located in the Pittsburgh area and/or be willing to travel to our office for daily training.
- Must have excellent English speaking and communication skills.
- FULL TIME ONLY - Limited summer positions for students!
- Must have reliable transportation!
- MUST know how to have FUN, yet hold yourself in a PROFESSIONAL manner and image!
- Merit-Based Advancement
- Exciting Bonuses & Incentive Plan
- Company Events and Team Nights
- Fun Work Environment
- Great Hands-On Work Experience
- Travel Opportunities
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
Note: This is a permanent position, so anyone ready for a stable career should apply today!
People from all backgrounds seeking part-time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program. Please send your UPDATED resume, along with your BEST contact number and time to reach you to our HR department by replying to this ad
- Transportation Management