At Independence Physician Management (IPM a subsidiary of UHS Inc.) we are looking for exceptional people who share our vision and values, who share our focus on hard work, enthusiasm, teamwork, loyalty, trust and cooperation. We've embraced these traits and built a team of employees who consistently work to achieve the highest level of service excellence. People are our most valuable resource at IPM as we are committed to providing high quality acute care and behavioral health services to residents of the communities we serve. We are equally committed to offering our employees unlimited opportunity in an environment that encourages professional development.
The Regional Financial Analyst works collaboratively with practice administration, clinics, other departments, and IPM corporate conducting monthly financial statement package and general ledger accounting reviews for physician practices
The Regional Financial Analyst conducts financial statement package and general ledger reviews. The process is undertaken to subject the monthly financial statements and results of operations to an independent review and identify potential reporting errors. Any material misstatements of the financial results are further reviewed by the IPM Director of Accounting and corrected prior to the corporate consolidation and SEC reporting process.
- Performs monthly and ad hoc reports/analysis.
- Provides accounting and information systems support to the practices and corporate departments.
- Prepares comparative data and practice specific analytics and reconciliations.
- Updates, maintains and assists users in financial/statistical reporting and information systems.
- Assists accounting staff in the preparation of the month end close function.
- Coordinates, processes and uploads budget data.
- Prepares Monthly Projections with practice administration
- Maintains physician bonus calculations, CME, Dues & Subscriptions analysis
- Assisting in financial audits as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned/required.
- Prior experience in an accounting/financial capacity, health care required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experienced with information systems conversions, excellent computer skills on various systems.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your background with us by applying online. Independence Physician Management offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and benefit programs including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k).
Independence Physician Management is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IPM via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Independence Physician Management. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.