To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 North Union Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Care Tech II
CHRISTUS Health • New Braunfels, TX
Posted 13 days ago
The Critical Care Technician works with the RN's in the ICU to provide care to patients. They have special skills beyond those of a Patient Care Assistant for example, they can perform venipuncture, dress wounds, removal staples and sutures, and measure peak expiratory flow rate.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Completion of oneof the following educational programs is required:
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant program OR
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- Successful completion of a Basic EMT program (Intermediate EMT or Paramedic preferred).
- One year of patient care experience in an acute care hospital or EMT field/Emergency Care Setting required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- If certified as Nursing Assistant, Associate must maintain current certification.
- If certified as a Medical Assistant, maintaining certification is preferred.
- If certified as an EMT, maintaining certification is preferred.