To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Manager
Bell Partners Corporate • Greensboro, NC
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
It is vital that the Talent Acquisition Manager demonstrate the following attributes: entrepreneurial mind-set, hands-on, willing to go the extra distance to ensure candidate/customer expectations are met, communicates succinctly with candidates/customers and Bell managers. Must be able to contribute in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to the SVP of Human Resources.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Essential to work cross functionally in developing the Corporate and Operations recruiting strategy and process to ensure we are identifying top quality candidates.
- Develop, implement and maintain a robust workforce planning process to allow Bell to bring in talent.
- Maintain communications with Corporate, Field Leadership and Regional Office Coordinators for job vacancies. Also, work with Human Resources on any known upcoming staffing changes.
- Identify, develop and manage the social media sites to recruit talent across the business. This will include posting job vacancies appropriately (online, apartment associations, Craig’s list, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Review resumes and job applications for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Qualify, and conduct in-depth interviews with candidates to ensure both a professional and cultural fit
- Recommend candidates after vetting to hiring managers.
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews between candidates and internal resources.
- Proactively interact with hiring managers regarding all openings and candidate statuses.
- Complete reference checks and presents to hiring manager. Prepare offers.
- Pre-close finalists and manage candidates up through their first day.
- Work closely with the Director of Workforces Intelligence to establish key metrics and manage the Applicant Tracking System.
- Develop and implement an intern program in key markets within the business. This includes partnering with leaders to identify the opportunities and developing the University relationships across the business.
- Build partnerships with local and remote hiring managers to share recruitment expertise in order to build exceptional teams.
- Network with passive candidates through on-line sources and events to build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Partner with marketing in developing recruiting material.
- Work closely with marketing to manage feedback through Social Media sites.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate the hiring managers preferences.
- Actively develops and maintains a pool of qualified candidates for current and future business needs, especially for hard to fill positions.
Additional Functions and Responsibilities
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong leadership and management skills required; both principles and people.
- Strong experience in developing and managing the recruiting process with disciplines.
- Good understanding of key metrics and delivery.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills required.
- Must be flexible, energetic and self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization.
- Must be comfortable working both as part of a team and independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality in all matters, and have the willingness and ambition to learn and take on a variety of responsibilities.
- Must have a desire to provide excellent support.
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; experience with Applicant Tracking Software.
Education and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline required
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in talent acquisition within a service industry.
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.