To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grafton, WI 53024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager
AMRI • Grafton, WI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supply Chain Manager in Grafton, WIAMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Supply Chain Manager is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by overseeing the Sourcing, Procuring, Master Scheduling and Warehouse functions for the division and ensuring efficient and consistent material flow throughout the operation.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
- Positively impact cash flow by producing and executing against an annual Inventory Plan that includes quarterly targets and reduction initiatives
- Align the operation’s Master Schedule by monitoring revenue and plant absorption against budget/forecast targets
- Direct the development of the production schedule based on utilization, demand (forecast and actual), material and equipment availability, staffing, and quality/regulatory considerations utilizing input from all functional areas of the site
- Embrace continuous improvement by working with operations leaders and others to incorporate processes that reduce time and errors and increase plant efficiencies and overall profit
- Maintain and track client contract obligations
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related technical field or equivalent in experience.
- A minimum of five years practical experience within the field of material management.
- Experience with leading/managing a group of staff professionals.
- Proficiency in software related to Windows including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to top management, customers, and the public and effectively influence across all levels of the operation.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Higher level mathematical skills with the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. As well as the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Familiarity with imports and exports as they pertain to FDA, DEA, HTS, GRI practices and regulations
- Knowledge/experience with Oracle ERP system
- APICS certification
- Experience with procurement function and sourcing chemicals used in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and inclusiveness. Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are encouraged to apply.