To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35205
- Mike Sullentrup
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
We are assisting a well-known Birmingham organization in their efforts to find an experienced Java Developer. The individual in this role must have 5 or more years of development experience using Java and J2EE Framework to include Spring Framework, SOAP, REST Webservices, and SQL database experience. This developer will also need to be comfortable working on multiple projects of various sizes and willing to work with various technologies. Personality and drive to succeed are very important traits our client is seeking out.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop, design, and construct technology solutions.
- Analyze current system for improvements with speed, performance, correcting technical problems, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition.
- Assist with software builds, release management, and deployments.
- Collaborates and coordinates with functional designers and internal stakeholders to ensure that solutions are well designed, technically feasible, and meet business needs.
- Experience developing within an agile development environment using continuous integration tools.
- Back-up other developers as needed, including reviewing code and assisting with multiple projects.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of Java experience.