To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Executive II - Dallas TX
First Data Corporation • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Dallas TX
Position Description Overview
First Data Gift Solutions is looking for an energetic, dynamic and result oriented person who thrives in a competitive selling marketplace and can achieve aggressive company sales goals. The candidate will have direct accountability for sales results and activities within an assigned territory and or industry vertical. The candidate must be highly motivated and self-driven and require minimal supervision and at the same time collaborate successfully in a consultative sales team approach.
- This individual must have a proven track record of driving complex solutions sales and revenue growth.
- Sales Executive will need to align prospects vision and requirements with First Data solutions portfolio to deliver differentiated customer value.
- As the strategic advisor to the client, this individual is required to have an in-depth understanding of the clients business, goals, strategies as well as industry trends and directions.
- This role is focused on helping clients grow their business leading large, multi-disciplined project teams, and integrating a broad set of innovative payment and technology solutions in complex client environments.
- Lead multiple opportunities concurrently in various stages of the selling cycle that will identify, execute and close new business following First Data’s sales process methodology.
- Understand and execute pipeline, forecasting, and commit to purchase process with high degree of accuracy accelerating time to revenue.
- Build a territory plan, work that plan and evaluate and revise as required to maximize business opportunity. Lead and develop account strategies including growth plans, budget and project timelines.
- Develop a business case and presentation of client proposal with a set of solutions, financial justification and expected results to overcome objections and win the business with maximum revenue/margin.
- Insures proactive accountability to the client leading to enhanced client experience. Be able to elevate and bring to closure client issues quickly and effectively with a sense of urgency. Collaborates across the organization to ensure client needs are being met.
- Must be able to work in a virtual team setting to coordinate the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements. This will include product specialists, solution consultants and implementation/service resources to generate new opportunities and greater share of wallet with clients.
- Support existing & new client contract renewals in collaboration with Enterprise Account Executives and BAMS Business Consultants
- RFP support and management for existing & new clients in collaboration with Enterprise Account Executives, Sales Executives, BAMS Business Consultants and Proposal Management teams
Scope of Job
Gift Solutions Sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 years sales related experience preferred, or equivalent military experience.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business development roles across multiple verticals with successful demonstrated performance against quota for multiple years
- Possess a fundamental understanding of solution selling. Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships at a very senior level with clients gaining trusted advisor status
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Industry related work experience in retail, gift card, pre-paid or transaction processing related products.
- Experience in sales to large accounts.
- Prior experience of successfully working in a dynamic, matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Travel required: Approximately 30-50%
- Organizational Savvy & Politics
- Sales Scoping and Qualification
- Sales Proposals
- Sales Closing and Agreements
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer