To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deer Park, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half International • Deer Park, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONPayroll Assistant
Robert Half is seeking a Payroll Assistant to join the Payroll team. The team is responsible for the production of daily payroll checks within the PeopleSoft environment and ensuring all established service levels are met while enforcing adherence to established corporate policies and procedures in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements. The Payroll Analyst/Accountant is responsible for the integrity of the payroll tax liability as reported to the Corporate Tax department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Route messages and incoming faxes to Specialists.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Route incoming garnishments to Specialists.
- Complete responses and prepare termination letters for garnishments.
- Research and process stop payment requests.
- Research returned checks.
- Update statistical reports.
- Submit A/P requests for processing payments.
- Scan supporting documents for adjustments.
- Maintain filing and offsite storage.
- Update procedure documents.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Previous experience in an office/administrative environment preferred.
- Previous payroll experience preferred, not required.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications in (Excel, Word, Outlook). 10-key skills a plus.
- Ability to adapt to shifting work priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with team to produce deliverables.
- Ability to meet or exceed quality standards.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, and with others, and prioritize work.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONIL DEER PARK FSC