To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chino, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
RemX Specialty Staffing • Chino, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RemX Irvine is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service for a temp to perm opportunity with our client in Chino, CA. This role is with a solid company, undergoing explosive growth and presents a great opportunity for someone looking to be a part of a successful team and grow. An interest in Sales is also a plus, as this position could evolve into a role within the company's sales team at some point in the future.
Some of the core duties of the Customer Service Representative will be:
- Build and maintain company customer relationships Effective and efficient handling of customers by either telephone or electronically
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to follow-up on existing and inactive customers
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives Respond promptly to customer inquiries Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquires and resolve complaints
- Perform customer verification
- Process forms, applications and request for all customers
- Quote prices, enter sales orders and proof invoices
- Track stock levels to ensure customers’ orders are handled effectively
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts and maintain customers’ contact information Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Follow up on customer interactions in a timely manner
- Accurately record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and any actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Produce BOM’s (Bill of Material’s) and Production Picking Sheets
- Send letters and notices to customers
- Send, track and follow-up on customer sample requests
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
- Assist Sales and Marketing with specified needs
- Assist Operations with any special needs
- Assist with billing and invoicing matters
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Provide high level of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum 1 year business to business customer service experience - preferably in a call center environment
- Desire and enthusiasm to further advance in the sales field
- High School Diploma or equivalent
In addition to the above, candidates who are also English/Spanish bilingual are a HUGE +, but not necessarily required.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply now for immediate consideration, as past opportunities with this company have filled quickly.