To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 25 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldManagement Analyst
General: This position will provide configuration and data management analysis support to the PMA-202 Configuration Management/Data Management Team through the Range Systems Branch of Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR), Patuxent River, Maryland.
- Use automated tracking tools, established fact-finding approaches, configuration and data management practices to support various PMA-202 programs.
- Perform fact-finding and analysis tasking for the PMA.
- Support PMA Configuration and data management
- Recommend process improvement initiatives.
- Provide other management analysis support as needed by the PMA.
Experience, Skills, Other Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing the stated or similar functions. In lieu of post-high school education/training, a total of 6 years’ experience performing the stated functions is required.
- Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to use initiative to undertake activities with minimal supervision
- Experience in using office automation equipment, including personal computers, with experience in software application programs, such as MS products (Word, Excel, Outlook), and others as required.
- Clear and concise communication with customers, peers, and management is a must.
- All candidates will be required to pass a Drug Screening.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or management discipline, such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or management information technology from an accredited college or university is highly desired.
- U. S Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance and maintain the clearance throughout employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance
- Tuition and Training Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Service Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.