To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eatontown, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tax Manager - Trust & Estate
CohnReznick LLP • Eatontown, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Trust & Estate Tax team located in our Roseland, NJ or Eatontown, NJ office. We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The Tax Manager will work predominately with our trust and estate clients, as well as high net worth individuals. This position offers opportunity for advancement, while providing an opportunity for you to demonstrate your expertise in tax research, tax planning, preparation and review of complex 1040, 1041, 706 and 709 returns. In addition, to succeed in this role you will:
- Review complex gift, estate and fiduciary income tax returns;
- Review fiduciary accounting for trusts and estates;
- Provide tax planning and consulting to high net worth clients for estate and individual income taxes;
- Research and consult on various estate, gift and trust related issues, such as trustee and beneficiary issues, Crummey obligations and generation skipping tax issues;
- Help generate opportunities within existing clients, as well as meeting with and pursuing new clients; and
- Have responsibility for managing all aspects of client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's in Tax is a plus
- CPA, LLM or JD is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive tax experience with trusts and estates, as well as high net worth clients
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience, preferably in a public accounting firm
- Strong tax research skills
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.