• Meet or exceed territory sales objectives for each product category and in target accounts; meet or exceed territory market share objectives.
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with prospective and existing customers.
• Develop and implement sales strategies.
• Maintain expert knowledge in Spine product, competitive product and current market; participate in continuing education programs.
• Provide high quality “on call” service to existing customers.
• Provide “in service” training and other customer education in support of new product launches and in an effort to increase clinical knowledge of Spine products/programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Work with surgeons and clinical professionals to sell a complete line of high quality, state-of-the-art spine products. Develop and implement sales strategies, provide “on-call” service to existing customers and establish/maintain strong business relationships with prospective and existing customers.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Operate Cash Register