This is a great opportunity to join a small and growing firm where they believe in people first! This firm is specialized and offers a unique opportunity to become an expert in the space while you continue to develop skills to grow your career. Enjoy not being a cog in the wheel, each person contributes to make a direct, positive impact on clients and to the company and communication is emphasized!
This individual will have a portfolio of clients and will be actively involved in their financial success including daily accounting, tax and consultative support.
• Involved in all Accounting functions depending on clients need in respect to payroll, general ledger, accounts payable/receivable, sales and use tax calculations and reporting, city BO taxes, month-end close, quarterly processing, and reconciliations.
• Consult with clients on business processes, planning, and efficiencies.
• New business startup and best practices consulting.
• Work with CPA staff on federal income tax year-end planning and preparation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years experience in a similar preferably with a Public Accounting firm
• CPA is preferred
• Individual must have a well-rounded business perspective with strong accounting and tax experience
• Must have strong communications skills with a strong client focus
Enjoy a relaxed and family oriented culture where there are unlimited opportunities, work-life balance, full benefits, a reasonable busy season schedule and much more!!