Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job Description
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Safety Engineer, you will develop, implement and monitor programs that drive year-over-year improvement in safety and ergonomics performance and maintain highest environmental quality standards.
You will also be trusted to:
- Collaborate with others in the design and development of facilities, work areas and work procedures and makes health, safety and environmental (HSE) recommendations accordingly.
- Participate in the development of methods to drive continuous improvement of HSE practices.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating health, safety, and environmental policy and procedure manuals.
- Support site leadership in ensuring compliance with all HSE regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- May serve as a contact with regulatory bodies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one year related experience in safety and health.
- Knowledge of health, safety, environmental and workers compensation best practices.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills that result in effective communication.
- Knowledge of adult learning methods to develop and implement effective training programs.
- Expertise in driving continuous improvement in HSE.
- Ability to build strong rapport with employees on manufacturing floor.
- Ability to read drawings and prints.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish
- Expertise in data and problem analysis, creative problem solving and solution thinking
- Growth potential in role for management opportunity
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more
Complex Problem Solving