Audit Sr. - PublicCompensation:
$120000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Robert Half have partnered with a leading Public Accounting firm in Boston looking to add an Audit Manager to their successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced public accounting professional to join a firm that offers a very varied client base with excellent exposure and more hands on than the bigger firms!
The Audit Manager reports directly to the Sr. Managers and Partners of the firm and will oversee, mentor, and develop staff, and will be the primary lead on client engagements assigned.
The Audit Manager will drive client engagements, review and prepare financial statements, footnotes, work papers, management letters, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements. At this level, managers effectively analyze client transactions, recognizing and resolving potential or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting.
What's on offer:
• Endless opportunities to contribute to the firm
• A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
• A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
• Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
• A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
• BS/BA accounting; CPA required
• 5+ years audit & accounting experience in a public accounting arena
• Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards
• Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
• Strong leadership, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
For fastest consideration contact Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Coaching And Mentoring