TTEC is seeking a Helpdesk/ Service Desk Analyst to join our Technology Services team. This role is located in beautiful Austin, TX.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing:
As part of our Managed Services Support Engineering team, you will work with our enterprise level clients providing support services in Cisco UC and CC solutions.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Work with our enterprise level clients providing troubleshooting of primarily Cisco UCCE solutions involving the Unified Contact Center Enterprise product suite
- Will leverage your knowledge and experience with problem resolution of LAN/WAN troubleshooting, Windows 2000/2003 server administration and support
- Client connectivity / remote access tools
- Desktop server application support
- Call center (ACD / CTI / IVR) support
What skills you’ll need:
- 1-2 years of 1st level support or service desk experience supporting a telecom/ACD/contact center solutions environment
- Technology related college degree or 1-2 years of related work experience
- Client connectivity / remote access tools and Basic Move, Add, Change experience
- Background in Microsoft technologies
- Experience supporting a call center (ACD / CTI / IVR)
- Ability to work 5 x 8 hour shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Client support/ customer service experience
Who We Are:
TTEC Digital combines strategic consulting with cloud-based technology platforms to design and build innovative customer experiences, all powered by insights. Our solutions and services include Strategy & Optimization, Analytics & Insights, Learning & Performance, AI/BOTS, Omnichannel, CRM, Systems Integration & Innovation. TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across multiple digital channels.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
URL blocked - click to apply
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Server (Computer Science)
Automatic Call Distributor
Interactive Voice Response