To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Laconia, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Private Duty Nurse - Home Healthcare - Per Diem
Interim HealthCare • Laconia, NH
Posted 11 days ago
Interim HealthCare is currently seeking compassionate per diem private duty Nurses (RNs/LPNs) in Laconia, NH to assist a client one-on-one in their home. Our current need is flexible with day and evening coverage, 7 days per week. The ideal candidate will hold a valid nursing license in New Hampshire and posses a minimum of one year experience in the field.
Responsibilities of the Pediatric Nurse:
- Provide nursing care based upon the patient’s plan of care and assessed needs
- Responsible for G-tube changing, insertion and feeding to include trach care
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for the patient’s clinical record
- Assist the patient and family in learning appropriate self-care techniques
- Report any changes in the patient’s condition to the supervising registered nurse
- Administer patient treatments and medications as prescribed
Pediatric Nurse Job Requirements:
- Valid nursing license in the state of NH
- One year of pediatric experience within the last five years preferred
- Home care preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Weekly
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.