TEKsystems is looking for a CCNA qualified NOC Technician to assist our financial partner on a 12+ month project. This is a night shift (7:30pm-7:30am) position so only third shift eligible candidates should apply.
We are looking for someone to join the Network Operations Operator that provides 24/7 monitoring, support & escalation for our global back-office, production, trading service infrastructure. The individual will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving network related problems, escalation to the Tier 2 NOC technicians (Network Operators L2, Network Engineers, and Linux Administrators), . The individual will also be responsible coordinating activities with our global partners of Field Service Engineers suppliers, and our Telco suppliers globally.
• Provide reliable and quality, Network Operations desk support in an electronic, financial services, 24X7 production environment
• Respond to events from the monitoring tools, with the goal of restoration of service
• Troubleshoot and resolve WAN and LAN related issues using MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, IS-IS, and OSPF routing protocols
• Work closely with our Telco suppliers globally to resolve network related issues.
• Coordinate break-fix and outage remediation activities with our global partners of Field Service Engineers suppliers, and our Telco suppliers globally
• Record and track problem events and follow up to ensure resolution and/or escalate to Tier 2 as necessary
• Liaise with a various internal stakeholders and business partners, including Customer Support, Regional Operations, Engineering, Development and QA
• Provide first point of contact support; used as a hub to escalate & communicate to other technical groups/management
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Border Gateway Protocol
Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocols
Open Shortest Path First