LOCATION: Corona, CA
DIRECT REPORTING: Inventory Lead
About CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense
CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is focused on the design, development, and manufacture of specialty fluid and motion control products for demanding aerospace and defense applications. CIRCOR products are flying on most commercial and military aircraft, including single and twin aisle air transport, business and regional jets, military transports and fighters, and commercial and military rotorcraft. Other markets include unmanned aircraft, shipboard applications, and military ground vehicles.
Business units are in Corona, California; Warren, Massachusetts; Hauppauge, New York; Paris, France; Uxbridge, UK; and Tangier, Morocco. Parent company CIRCOR International is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts and CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is headquartered in Corona, California.
The Stockroom Clerk candidate has knowledge of aerospace parts and materials. Must have strong verbal communication, teamwork, and organizational skills. Must have computer and business systems experience, including familiarity with MRP. Must be focused and have high attention to detail in order to support an accurate inventory.
- Maintain Inventory accuracy in the stockroom and support manufacturing schedule
- Performing kit pulls
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the stockrooms
- Daily Cycle Counts
- Performing physical counts
- Assisting with inventory discrepancy research
- Re-stocking inventory after purchase order receipts
- Performing transactions related to inventory
- Closing purchase orders to stock
- Issuing inventory to work orders
- High School or equivalent
- Experience in a stockroom preferred
- If position is designated for FAA Repair Station, safety sensitive functions experience a plus. If not, FAA training is provided per the Repair Station Manual and Procedures.
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
- Attention To Detail
- Team Working