To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Charles, MO 63301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Support Specialist
Milestone Equipment Holdings LLC • Saint Charles, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Milestone’s trailer division is the second-largest trailer supplier in the country with a national branch network of 25+ locations and 55,000 trailers ranging from new (2020) and used dry vans, to flatbeds and refrigerated trailers. As one of the fastest-growing trailer providers, we are seeking an experienced Sales Support Specialist to support our growth.
The right candidate must have a minimum of two years’ customer service experience in the transportation industry and share our commitment to excellence. This role will be tasked with partnering with the Operations Support team to execute timely deal fulfillment through our branch network and will be responsible for the timely and accurate execution of assigned transactions and customer satisfaction, both internal and external. Aspects of the position will include, but not be limited to:
- Sales support in establishing accounts
- Managing customer experience, including customers communication (phone calls, emails), data/invoice accuracy, reservation requests, and customer portal inquiries.
- Creating and processing documentation on signed deals through the internal processes up to the point of delivery
- Partnering with operational support team to ensure optimal operational structuring for customer transaction.
- Managing and tracking pricing, quotes and agreements.
- Developing leads with new and existing accounts through account set up
- Responding timely to inbound sales inquiries (email inquiries and online reservations)
- Performing lead contact research and perform outbound sales calls
- Interfacing with various departments, such as legal, risk, IT, marketing, accounting and finance.
- Providing accurate and timely reporting of various opportunities to related sales personnel and management.
- Structuring and quoting transactions
- Sales administration (documentation creation, tracking, data management),
- Co-creating deal playbooks, working with branches and operational counterparts to ensure timely transactional fulfillment.
Head quartered in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area, Milestone is one of the largest and fastest-growing transportation equipment leasing and rental providers with a nationwide network of 85,000 trailers, chassis and containers. Delivering outstanding customer service, aggressively driving solution-based sales and taking personal initiative to meet our commitments are the keys to our success and continued growth. We offer a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Equal Opportunity Employer