To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
- Jonathan McClendon
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Representative Huntsville
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Huntsville, AL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support.
This position is based at our rental branch at 6755-A University Drive NW, Huntsville, AL 35806.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- Must be willing to accept $10.00/hour as the rate of pay (non-negotiable)