To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bolingbrook, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Central Insurance Verification Specialist- full time
ATI Physical Therapy • Bolingbrook, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Basic Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for the overall verification of patient’s health coverage with the patient’s insurance company. The position requires strong communication and organizational skills with an emphasis on quality assurance. Interaction with clinic Front Office Coordinators and insurance companies on a daily basis is necessary to coordinate patient’s insurance information and complete the verification process.
1. Contact insurance companies to verify primary and secondary insurance coverage for both in-network and/or out of network physical therapy benefit coverage.
2. Obtain the initial prior authorizations/pre-certifications as required by patients’ insurance/plan.
3. Provide clear and concise documentation of all calls and benefits information into the current billing system.
4. Coordinate information from the patient, clinical staff, front office staff, physician’s office, and employers as needed to complete the verification process.
5. Work the essential queues to ensure all requests are resolved and errors corrected in a timely fashion.
6. Support the Authorization or Central Referral Intake Departments as requested by management.
7. Contact patients with their benefits if required in your market.
8. Work within a high volume environment with an emphasis on quality assurance.
9. Maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
10. Build and maintain confidence and credibility with all clients and employees
11. Adhere to the Core Values of the Company
1. Perform other duties as assigned by management
None Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
High school diploma or equivalent
Prior experience in insurance verification preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to maintain confidential documents
• Strong written communication skills
• Microsoft Office
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team player; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required: None
Hours Required: Full time position. Overtime to be approved by managementATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. Rev Cycle CIV