* performing a number of functions on a variety of fleet vehicles and equipment; as well as industrial equipment; according to company policy; federal, state, and local regulations; and his or her own knowledge of the equipment, driving a refueling tanker using specialized computer fuel management equipment to locate trailers for fueling, checking refrigerated trailer fluid levels, adding fluids as needed, keeping fuel logs, refilling the fuel tanker using specialized safety equipment, assist in bulk refueling process, conduct fuel audits, and clean and detail equipment
* the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
* be at least 20 years old
* have a valid driver's license and authorization to drive a company vehicle (on or before his or her start date in the position)
* be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
* be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
* be capable of generating and processing work on a computerized fuel-management system
* be able to read, write, and solve math problems
* be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
* must have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
* must show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
* must show commitment to Publix's mission.
- Follow Instructions
- Management Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment