You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Outside Parts Sales
Bring your skills to the 2020 Kenworth Dealer of the Year! Truck Enterprises, Inc. along with Kenworth Sales Co., a 32-location Kenworth and Isuzu truck dealership group, is looking for a Outside Parts Sales Professional to join our Manassas, VA team.
The primary function of the Outside Parts Sales Professional is to solicit parts sales from new and existing customers in sales territories established by management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solicits sales of trucks parts marketed by the Company, to existing and prospect customers located within assigned territories. Maintains market penetration as required by Parts Manager. Delivers parts and pick up cores and part returns from assigned customers as needed.
- Completes all necessary paperwork for submission of parts orders, purchases, parts returns, and core returns. Assist Parts Manager or counter sales person with necessary documentation for special orders. Maintains consignment inventories at customer locations assigned to Outside Salesman.
- Assists customer with any problems which may arise in connection with the sale of the parts, including returns and warranties
- Maintains courteous and continuing relations with customer base and working knowledge of customers' base industries and equipment needs
- Promotes the sale of trucks and service. Facilitates communications between customer and these other departments.
- Maintains a superior level of knowledge and expertise in the trucking industry in general and Kenworth and Isuzu Trucks in particular. Attends such training courses and seminars as required by Parts Manager.
- Assist Parts Manager with year-end inventory, and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Experience in the Commercial Trucking Industry and/or extensive automotive or marine parts sales experience
- Ability to use Windows based computer systems, Microsoft Office excel/word
- Ability to read vendor catalogs.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information, any level of speaking and comprehending Spanish is a preferred asset.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Truck Enterprises, Inc. promotes a progressive environment with an emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training and personal development.
- Stability – Company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence – Work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including comprehensive Health and Dental insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) with FLEX Card, Group Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Corporate Holidays, Paid Vacation and Personal Leave, 401(k) plan with company match, and Voluntary Supplemental Insurance plans.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
About the company:
TEI is part of the Transport Equipment Company, a family of companies based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Together with our sister company, Kenworth Sales, Inc., TEI joins a family of over 32 dealerships in the Intermountain West and Mid-Atlantic regions.
An Equal Opportunity employer, Smoke Free/Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Automotive Industry
- Information Technology
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3999286907
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.