URL blocked - click to apply
100 Highway 411 East, Rome, GA 30161
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
It's time to make a positive move in your career: the move to Riverside Automotive Group! From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our numerous internal advancements each year, it's easy to see our dealership difference. When you join us, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and great benefits.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success. Come join our outstanding service team today!
Riverside Chevrolet is hiring for additional Sales Consultants immediately! If you are outgoing and enjoy helping people, you will SUCCEED with the guidance of our Management Team.
We offer an excellent career path for talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the rewards they receive. We are seeking bright, motivated, driven Sales Consultants to sell our vehicles and provide an A-1 customer experience, ensuring their total satisfaction! We are seeking someone with at least 2 years experience in NON-AUTOMOTIVE sales. A college degree is preferred.
- Strong, Competitive pay plan based on experience
- Health benefits!
- Paid Vacation!
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
Job Description - Sales Consultant:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with guests to develop relationships, identify vehicle preferences, and select the appropriate model while ensuring each customer has a premium buying experience.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Assist customers through the sales/buying process
- Maintain a high level of satisfaction for our customer’s experience, following up with the customer both before and after a sale
- Perform quality product presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain a daily follow-up task list of your customers
- Assist in maintaining the inventory
- Address customer concerns
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must have a desire to learn and grow in a retail environment
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license, good driving record, and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills and grammar proficiency
- Resume must be uploaded
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.