To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
- Lorien Health
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lorien Health Services • Columbia, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lorien Health Services is a family-owned and operated organization that was founded by and conducts itself based on strong family values. Those values extend to our residents, their family members, and our dedicated employees. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of the people we touch by providing, patient-centered care utilizing the latest in healthcare technology that results in the finest outcomes for our residents.
We offers flexible schedules with every other weekend off rotations making planning personal time a breeze! Excellent staffing ratios facilitate the superior quality of resident care for which Lorien has become known, throughout Maryland
Some perks for working with Lorien include:
- Competitive Benefits
- Annual anniversary recognition
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Must hold a valid Maryland LPN or RN license in good standing
- Must have a kind, patient and empathetic personality as well as a commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the willingness to help where and when it is needed
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.